Thursday, March 21, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

So many of you are probably saying Mother's Day is not today but is in May; but it is celebrated on various days around the world. For example in America it is celebrated on May 12, in the UK it is celebrated on the 4th Sunday in Lent,  and today is Mother's Day for all the Arab countries. Since I (Natalie) am half Arab this is the day I tell all the Mother's I know "Happy Mother's Day".

Everyone shows their love on this day in different ways and today I went to my grandma's (Tata) got her beautiful orange tulips, gave my mother purple tulips, and also gave a bouquet of flowers to my godmother. Usually the family gathers in the afternoon at my grandma's with all of her kids, her grand-kids and great-grand-kids. Despite the different days each country celebrate Mother's Day, the idea is all the same, appreciate and show appreciation to mothers not only on mother's day but also everyday.

Happy Mother's Day Mama & to all mothers out there, whether you celebrate it today or not!


No comments:

Post a Comment